On some holes the fairways rub up right next to the woodlands, so you may have to be prepared to lose a few more golf balls than you’re used to, but don’t worry, you can always replenish your supply from our shop! And if you need to warm up and get your eye in first, why not loosen up at our driving range and putting green.
We can also help you sharpen your game by arranging a lesson or two for you with a golf coach.
The 18 hole, par 3, Golf course:
Non Member - £35.00 (18 holes), includes day use of all the facilities within the Country Club
Hotel Guests - £16.00 (18 holes) or £9.00 (9 holes) and complimentary use of all the facilities within the Country Club
Country Club Members - Golf is included within membership fee
*Please note that denim is not permitted on the golf course*
We are currently offering the following 'Two for One Golf' offers until the end of September...for further details or to book please telephone the Country Club on 01342 820254.
- 18 holes of golf, a basket of balls to use on our driving range, day membership of the Country Club
- £35.00 for two people. Valid Sunday to Friday.
- 18 holes of golf, a basket of balls to use on our driving range.
- £20.00 for two people. Valid Sunday to Friday.
- 9 holes of golf (the perfect alternative if you are limited for time).
- £15.00 for two people. Valid Sunday to Friday.