Experience two days of fantastic dining delights, exploring the highlights of the local surrounding nature, foraging for mushrooms and, of course, relaxing in the luxurious surroundings of Ashdown Park.
Saturday 19th October
Please arrive by 12pm Midday, ready to spend the afternoon with the Ashdown Forest Education Team, learning about natural habitats and how to live off the land.
On your return to the hotel relax and enjoy a leisurely evening before a delicious three-course table d'hote dinner in our 2 AA Rosette Anderida Restaurant.
Stay overnight in one of our luxurious deluxe bedrooms.
Sunday 20th October
On Sunday morning our mushroom expert will meet you in our lounges at 10 am, then take you onto our estate for your foraging experience, before returning to the main house for lunch.
Our Executive Head Chef has created a menu to add your forage findings to so you can enjoy the true delights of the delicacies you discover:
Included in this weekend:
• An informative afternoon on how to live of the land with the Ashdown Forest education team
• Table D’hôtel Dinner in the 2 AA Rosette Anderida Restaurant
• Overnight accommodation in a Deluxe Bedroom, including breakfast
• Mushroom Foraging through our estate with one of our local Fungi experts
• Sunday Luncheon, utilising the gains from the morning forage, complete with coffee
£199.00 per person, based on two adults sharing a Deluxe bedroom.
Children are welcome to join this weekend.
Please note bedroom upgrade charge may apply when children stay.
Limited spaces are available. To book your place, or for more information please call 01342 824988.
Please inform us when booking of any dietary requirements.