This October Half Term, create lasting memories with your family and spend some quality time together.
Book a Family Break and enjoy luxury accommodation, dinner and breakfast from £181.50 per adult, per night (based on two adults sharing) and pay just £10.00 per child per night, (when sharing their parent's room).
Did you know?: Ashdown Forest, where Ashdown Park Hotel is located, is the inspiration for Winnie-the-Pooh's 100-acre woods. The original Pooh Corner and Pooh Bridge are just a short drive away.
Included in your family half-term break:
- Luxury Accommodation in an Executive Room (suitable for one child or two young children under 6 years)
- Three course table d’hôte dinner for the adults, served in the fine dining Anderida Restaurant
- A half portion of the table d’Hote dinner for children, or a three-course meal from our children’s menu including a glass of cordial
- Full English breakfast served in the Anderida Restaurant
- Welcome goodie bag for children upon arrival
- Complimentary access to the neighbouring Ashdown Llama Park (courtesy of Ashdown Llama Park)
- Residential Membership of the Country Club & Revitalise Spa
CLICK HERE for our What To Do guide to local places and family-friendly action-packed days out.
Book your Family Half Term Break today, call our reservation team: 01342 824988
We are a Dog-Friendly hotel, so you need never leave a family member behind. Please discuss or Dog-Friendly bedrooms with our Reservation team.