Create lasting memories with your family at Ashdown Park Hotel and Country Club; there is so much for children and adults to enjoy, both on our Estate and locally!
Click here to learn more about Children staying at Ashdown Park Hotel.
Did you know?: Ashdown Forest, where Ashdown Park is located, is the inspiration for Winnie the Pooh - the original Pooh Corner and Pooh Bridge are just a short drive away. Click here for more ideas on what to do.
Book your Family Escape from £345.00 per room, per night based on a family of four sharing a Junior Suite to include:
- Luxury accommodation for the whole family
- Welcome goodie bag for children upon arrival
- Complimentary tickets to the neighbouring Ashdown Llama Park (courtesy of Ashdown Llama Park)
- Three course table d’hôte dinner for the adults, served in the fine dining Anderida Restaurant
- A half portion of the table d’Hote dinner for children, or a three-course meal from our children’s menu including a glass of cordial
- Full English breakfast served in the Anderida Restaurant
- Residential Membership of the Country Club & Revitalise Spa
We are a Dog-Friendly hotel, so you need never leave a family member behind. Please discuss or Dog-Friendly bedrooms with our Reservation team.